Skip to main content

Deanna Protocol - Day One

We made the decision to try an alternative treatment to combat my rapidly-progressing ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).  Since this mode of treatment requires taking so many supplements, approximately 30 pills/capsules per day plus powdered concoctions, coconut oil, and an IV a week.  We figured a gradual ramp-up would be in order to protect against digestive upset.

My husband, myself and a friend shopped the local warehouse store, as well as a big box supplement retailer, and purchased most of the required compounds.  AKG, Cysteplus, Neurochondria, and Glutathione had to await Super Saver shipping as we found them on Amazon.com.

Day One, I took the following:

AAKG (Arginine alpha keto-glutarate)  3 grams
GABA 250 mg
Ubiquinol (CoQ10) 200 mg (full dose)
5-HTP 50 mg (full dose)
Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg (full dose)
Vitamin D3 5,000 iu (full dose)

In addition, I also take 300 mg GabaPentin twice per day, OTC Advil LiquiGels twice per day, Probiotic 10 twice per day, and a Ditrapan (for urge incontinence) one dose at bedtime.
.
I experienced a surge of energy and walked briskly with my cane about a 1/2 mile.  My stools became soft and I used the bathroom more than usual.  Stayed up late since I had energy, reading "Eat Right for Your Type" by Peter J. D'Adamo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creep

  Have you ever used the internet to look up an old flame? How about an old arch-enemy? Did you have the intention to reconnect? Me neither.

I Remember...

I remember catching fireflies,  putting them in a jar, as a girl of five. I picked pears off a tree that overhung an alleyway on my route home from school, then enjoyed the forbidden fruit. .I had a golden cat who chased a gray mouse through our living room sending my mother, 3-year old sister, and me screaming atop the sofa and chairs. We lived in a farmhouse and I watched Romper Room. A daddy longlegs skittered across my dirty kid legs as I teeter-tottered on a broken kitchen chair back. I played grocery store and laid out a bedroll for group nap time in preschool. We lived in an apartment attached to a bakery. My maternal grandparents visited and a photo was snapped. Grandma held Dawn and Grandpa held me. I held Grandpa's chin. Walking through the back of the flour-caked kitchen, I saw scrumptious pastries and colorful toys stuck in the cupcakes with my hungry kids eyes. We lived in a two-story apartment building next door to a large farmer's field.  That field was my