Skip to main content

Lots of Social


I awoke and headed out to a morning meeting.  My husband did not get a speeding ticket this time like he got last time he took me to this particular one.  We got to see a ring-necked pheasant right beside the road as we turned onto church property.  He was a beauty!  Rod and I both thanked God out loud for that gift.  I always get lots of social contact here not to mention hugs and kisses. So very worth the effort to rise and shine, get dressed, apply make-up, and eat in a hurry to get out the door.

I noted my fatigue as soon as we rolled out of the parking lot and I had only been awake for four or so hours.  Most of my day was spent at home which worked out fine.  I had an unusual number of telephone calls from friends today.  At last!  I was starting to think I was not even gone but already forgotten.  So glad that lie was only in my head.  I even had a visitor, my friend, Judy, who asked if I could help her with a glitch in her PowerPoint Presentation.  I fixed the problem in seconds after we hooked up my wireless mouse to her notebook.  Both she and I were pleasantly surprised it was so easy and she stayed for quite awhile to visit.  Judy also returned a few bowls she borrowed back during Thanksgiving and I was delighted that they contained homemade split pea soup made with barley and quinoa (all allowed on my Blood Type Diet (BTD))!

I thought I would make it to another meeting but was exhausted at the end of Judy's visit and opted for a nap.  I had hoped to sleep for an hour and go but awakened three hours later.  Bummer!

Did I mention that my husband made my lasagna recipe today?  He did!  And it turned out pretty good.  He's learning just how much effort and energy I expended to make good food and to provide clean laundry and a clean house.  He just gets worn out!  I have to admit that it is infinitely gratifying when he admits how tough it is...and I worked at the same time!  He's really in for a revelation when  he goes back to work...if he gets back to work, God-willing!

Deanna Protocol Dosages and Progress Report-Out - DAY 9

AAKG 18 g (full dose)
AKG  300 mg caps x 6 = 1800 mg (missed a few hourly doses)
Glutathione 50 mg x 3 = 150 mg (1050 mg is full dose)
NADH 20 mg (1/2 dose)
GABA 500 mg (full dose)
CoQ10 200 mg (full dose)
B Complex (full dose)
Bee Propolis 500 mg (full dose)
5-HTP 50 mg (full dose)
Creatine 800 mg (879 mg is full dose)
Cysteplus 500 mg (full dose)
Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg (full dose)
Glycine 1,000 mg (full dose)
Magnesium 400 mg (full dose)
Methyl Folic Acid 2 mg (full dose)
Neurochondria 1 capsule (1/3 dose)
Phosphatidycholine 1,680 mg (full dose)
Taurine 1,000 mg (full dose)
Theanine 200 mg (full dose)
Vitamin D3 5,000 iu (full dose)

In addition, I take 1 5-mg Oxybutrynin (generic for Ditrapan) for urge incontinence, 2 capsules Probiotic 10 (containing 10 Probiotic Strains and 20 billion live cultures), 2 capsules 200-mg Advil Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen (NSAID) pain reliever, and 2 capsules 300-mg Gabapentin.

Cysteplus, Neurochondria, Glutathione, and NADH showed up late in the day, therefore I only managed another 1/2 dosage of NADH, 1/3 dosage of Neurochondria, and a partial dosage of Glutathione.  I did get a full dose of the Neurochondria.  I am still tolerating the protocol well with minimal stomach issues.  My urinary urge incontinence is still driving me crazy and my stools are soft but not loose. I continue drinking LOTS of liquids: water, ECO-drink, and AAKG-spiked juices. No nausea nor upset.  I'm still walking stronger with an improved gait and relying on my cane less.  My strength is better than it was but cannot give any objective evidence at this point.  I have decreased energy on non-water aerobic days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creep

  Have you ever used the internet to look up an old flame? How about an old arch-enemy? Did you have the intention to reconnect? Me neither.

I Remember...

I remember catching fireflies,  putting them in a jar, as a girl of five. I picked pears off a tree that overhung an alleyway on my route home from school, then enjoyed the forbidden fruit. .I had a golden cat who chased a gray mouse through our living room sending my mother, 3-year old sister, and me screaming atop the sofa and chairs. We lived in a farmhouse and I watched Romper Room. A daddy longlegs skittered across my dirty kid legs as I teeter-tottered on a broken kitchen chair back. I played grocery store and laid out a bedroll for group nap time in preschool. We lived in an apartment attached to a bakery. My maternal grandparents visited and a photo was snapped. Grandma held Dawn and Grandpa held me. I held Grandpa's chin. Walking through the back of the flour-caked kitchen, I saw scrumptious pastries and colorful toys stuck in the cupcakes with my hungry kids eyes. We lived in a two-story apartment building next door to a large farmer's field.  That field was my