Skip to main content

Deanna Protocol - Day Five


We received the AKG in the mail but realize the Cysteplus, Neurochondria, Glutathione, and NADH won't arrive until Tuesday.  That being the case we headed out in search of glutathione and NADH.  They had glutathione at GNC and NADH at Super Supplements.  Unfortunately, brick and mortar retailers don't seem to stock the other two products.  We await.

I had another high energy day!  It started with another water aerobics class, my third this week.  Then we headed to the nursing home for a meeting with the social worker on my husband's mother's behalf.  From there it was a bite to eat (teriyaki chicken), two supplement stores, and two grocery stores.  Through it all, my husband doles out my "meds" (actually just the protocol capsules and mixed powders) right on time.  He is really working to improve my ALS condition.  I really appreciate his support and I am surprised at it.  Initially, he was not on board with an "alternative" treatment.  I'm truly grateful he has come around as the initial costs to begin has been startling.  It will average out and be more cost effective and it sure beats therapy costs for lesser noticable benefit.

Oh, a note, yesterday my fingers starting fasciculating in a hammering fashion (as they did at onset).  I interpreted this as a sign that the nerve impulses are returning.  Today there is no more "hammering" and my hands and arms seem more controllable, not perfect, just making little differences thus far.  I'll take it!

Due to a communication SNAFU, my routine medications of Advil LiquiGels, Probiotic 10, Gabapentin were halved and I missed the Ditrapan altogether.  I took the following as part of the Deanna Protocol:

AAKG 12 g (over half a dose)
AKG  300 mg caps x 7 = 2100 mg (half dose to start)
Glutathione 50 mg x 6 = 300 mg (350 mg is full dose)
NAHD 40 mg (full dose)
GABA 500 mg (full dose)
CoQ10 200 mg (full dose)
B Complex (full dose)
Bee Propolis 500 mg (full dose)
5-HTP 50 mg (full dose)
Creatine 800 mg
Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg (full dose)
Glycine 1,000 mg (full dose)
Magnesium 400 mg (full dose)
Methyl Folic Acid 2 mg (full dose)
Phosphatidycholine 1,680 mg (full dose)
Taurine 1,000 mg (full dose)
Theanine 200 mg (full dose)
Vitamin D3 5,000 iu (full dose)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creep

  Have you ever used the internet to look up an old flame? How about an old arch-enemy? Did you have the intention to reconnect? Me neither.

I Remember...

I remember catching fireflies,  putting them in a jar, as a girl of five. I picked pears off a tree that overhung an alleyway on my route home from school, then enjoyed the forbidden fruit. .I had a golden cat who chased a gray mouse through our living room sending my mother, 3-year old sister, and me screaming atop the sofa and chairs. We lived in a farmhouse and I watched Romper Room. A daddy longlegs skittered across my dirty kid legs as I teeter-tottered on a broken kitchen chair back. I played grocery store and laid out a bedroll for group nap time in preschool. We lived in an apartment attached to a bakery. My maternal grandparents visited and a photo was snapped. Grandma held Dawn and Grandpa held me. I held Grandpa's chin. Walking through the back of the flour-caked kitchen, I saw scrumptious pastries and colorful toys stuck in the cupcakes with my hungry kids eyes. We lived in a two-story apartment building next door to a large farmer's field.  That field was my