Skip to main content

More Lies

1A lot of emotional drama has happened with me once again.

First, I went ballistic when my husband sprang another nasty little surprise on me. He told me in an offhand way that he would not be visiting me over the weekend when he was aware all week long that was the case.

That was the culmination of a month of nasty little surprises  I got all month long from my conniving husband. I figured out that after he talked me into a limited power of attorney for the purpose of listing then selling our properties, He sold property to his brother. After questioning my husband he feigned forgetting to tell me that he sold some property to his brother. He also told me that he did not list the properties per our expressed verbal agreement. Additionally, he sold a house and four lots for about $25,000.00 UNDER market value. Within the next few weeks, he tells me (after the fact) that he sold our retirement home on a contract basis (again for less than market value) to his brother's daughter and a friend of theirs.

 We had a conversation specifically about not selling our properties under market value to his brother nor any other family member. We agreed that we did not need to "fire sale" the property at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creep

  Have you ever used the internet to look up an old flame? How about an old arch-enemy? Did you have the intention to reconnect? Me neither.

I Remember...

I remember catching fireflies,  putting them in a jar, as a girl of five. I picked pears off a tree that overhung an alleyway on my route home from school, then enjoyed the forbidden fruit. .I had a golden cat who chased a gray mouse through our living room sending my mother, 3-year old sister, and me screaming atop the sofa and chairs. We lived in a farmhouse and I watched Romper Room. A daddy longlegs skittered across my dirty kid legs as I teeter-tottered on a broken kitchen chair back. I played grocery store and laid out a bedroll for group nap time in preschool. We lived in an apartment attached to a bakery. My maternal grandparents visited and a photo was snapped. Grandma held Dawn and Grandpa held me. I held Grandpa's chin. Walking through the back of the flour-caked kitchen, I saw scrumptious pastries and colorful toys stuck in the cupcakes with my hungry kids eyes. We lived in a two-story apartment building next door to a large farmer's field.  That field was my