Skip to main content

Deanna Protocol - Day Six


Yesterday, due to a communication SNAFU, my routine medications of Advil LiquiGels, Probiotic 10, Gabapentin were halved and I missed the Ditrapan altogether.  As a result, I awakened with tight and stiff joints and hobbled out of bed.  Oops!  Today I got it right and managed to take them both am and pm.  I took the following as part of the Deanna Protocol:

AAKG 18 g (First day of full dose!)
AKG  300 mg caps x 7 = 2100 mg (half dose to start)
Glutathione 50 mg x 6 = 300 mg (350 mg is full dose)
NAHD 40 mg (full dose)
GABA 500 mg (full dose)
CoQ10 200 mg (full dose)
B Complex (full dose)
Bee Propolis 500 mg (full dose)
5-HTP 50 mg (full dose)
Creatine 800 mg
Ginkgo Biloba 120 mg (full dose)
Glycine 1,000 mg (full dose)
Magnesium 400 mg (full dose)
Methyl Folic Acid 2 mg (full dose)
Phosphatidycholine 1,680 mg (full dose)
Taurine 1,000 mg (full dose)
Theanine 200 mg (full dose)
Vitamin D3 5,000 iu (full dose)

Still missing from the regimen is the Cysteplus and Neurochondria.  Also, I have not located the Glutatione IV source nor have I got a coconut oil massage and I really want the c-oil massages!

Though I have not previously mentioned this, I'm looking into having 3 amalgam fillings removed as I think that ALS may well be toxin-induced and do not doubt that my amalgams are the source of mercury toxicity.

I continue to cut down on and avoid food items on the avoid list for my blood type as I've been learning about in "Eat Right For Your Blood Type" by Dr. Peter J. D'Adama.  I am A negative.

I had less energy than any previous day since I've begun the protocol.  After getting my hair cut, colored and styled my husband and I took a short leisurely drive in a few sun breakthrough spots then grabbed some sweet and sour and went home.  Apparently my shaky and slow trip up my hairdresser's steep 28 stairs wore me out, I took another five-hour nap (as I was taking pre-protocol).  Notable is that today was Saturday, a non-water aerobics day which begs the question, "Are my energy increases due to the protocol or the aerobic exercise?"  I think my strength gains are protocol-induced but the stamina correlates with the aerobics.  Just one woman's opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kate

I think about my friend, Kate Struby, who died from this horrible disease in 2013. She lived here at Bailey Boushay House before I did. I reached out to Kate online through FaceBook because I loved her photograph with her head thrown back in laughter. I also loved her posts. I guess I just loved her spirit. I got to finally meet her one month before she died. I happened to be at the University of Washington Medical Center for my quarterly appointment when I saw her FaceBook post. She was awake and in the medical ICU. She was a mere few floors down. I would not be stopped. Relativeor no, I would meet my FaceBook friend. Thank God I did. I rolled into the room to find a beautiful, ethere.al woman flanked by two friends. Although it was an impromtu visit, she said she knew me immediately.I was in awe of her with her fiery spirit despite the ravages of our shared disease. She, unable to lift even a finger, lifted my spirit.

Gratitude For Reading

People are reading my blog! I cannot express my gratitude enough. My heart is soaring! Before I got ALS, it was a minor interest amongst many varied interests. Today, I am unable to physically participate in many of my prior interests, like motorcycling, photography, knitting and other handicrafts, hiking, traveling, painting, drawing, going to the gym, working in the garden, doing housework, canning, and cooking gourmet or ethnic foods. Therefore, I am more focused on the ones that are most accessible to me, such as reading via audiobook or e-book, television, movies, meditation, music appreciation, and writing. Like the blind man who's sense of hearing and smell is heightened, I'd like to think my crippled body has made me more attuned to things more on the spiritual and sensual level. Initially, when some members of my family read my blog, they chose to focus on what they viewed as negative. The feedback I got was harsh and personally critical. .I was told that I was ...

Disrespected, Again...

It's 10 pm, I've accomplished nothing to speak of. I watched one movi, "The One I Love", a Twilight Zone-esque story on a couple trying to reconcile. And, one television show, "Running Wild with Bear Grylles" guest starring Channing Tatum. OMG!!! And, I ate some dinner. Tonight was chicken gumbo, chili, cornbread, oatmeal cookies and ice cream. Not much of a day. Nope. I was looking forward to my husband's visit but when he called at 5 pm, he mentioned that he was in Ritzville (by Spokane) working on his trailer with Darryl (the other jerk that took my cruise without me).  I do not begrudge my husband having a life away from me. However, as I keep telling him, I don't appreciate being purposefully left out of loop and disrespected by being left waiting for his disrespectful ass. Any questions?